Jul 26, 2010

18 Months Big!

I took Briggs out into the fields to pose for his "Mama's camera"....which he hates.
As soon as he sees it, he'll barely look at me and WON'T smile.
But he's still darn cute.
Briggs loves ants, ceiling fans, food, his binkie & blankie, balls, spinning around and getting dizzie, going fast, climbing and wrestling.
He loves to eat eggs, and hates squash.
He's now 3 ft tall and 128 lbs! (oops, yes I did mean 28 lbs ;)

He answers "no" to everything.

Lately he's been a little talker. But still not saying much that's legible...even if he already knows how to say the word.

He loves water and digging in the dirt.
He's all boy.
...love this kiddo!

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

that kid is so delicious! i love him SO much. can't wait to play all week at powell with you guys.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Sarah, you outfit this kid like he's a model. I love him SO. This is going to be the longest week EVER!!!!

Trevor and April said...

Whoa, either I read it wrong or he is a hefty 18 month-er at 128lbs!!!!

He is so cute, I feel like he is too cool for me and all I want is for him to like me and to want me to be one of his friends. .. I am serious he brings out my high school insecurities :)

Miller Time said...

He is darling Sarah! However, he doesn't look to be 128 pounds in the pictures :) Did you mean 28 #'s? Just being your friendly editor!

Tom and Nan said...

I love that little guy so much. Can't believe how much I miss him. I can't wait to spend more time with him next week. Happy 18th month of life baby Briggs!

Landon and Dana said...

Dang he is cute, such a mixture between you and Bryce! Sarah, i love the pictures you took! What kind of camera do you use and do you photoshop them? And yes, next time you guys are in town let us know, we would love to see you!

Aleena said...

OH HE IS SO DANG CUTE !! I WANT TO SQUEEZE!!!

Live Well With Judi said...

He's so beautiful Sarah! I'm so happy that you enjoy every moment with him. You're an amazing mom. I wish I would have listened to 'old' people like me and enjoyed my children more instead of always thinking I had to keep the house clean! You're doing a supurb job!

Alex and Jane said...

Oh goodness he just gets more and more handsome! He is awesome.