May 18, 2010

New Addition....

Whose the new addition to our Colorado family?
Spencer!
Bryce and His Partner, Spencer, are getting the shaved-ice empire ready for this summer.
Spencer just moved here from Utah and is staying with us for the time-being.
Briggs loves having more testosterone around the house.
He gets sick of seeing his Mommy's face 24-7.

Plus, he gets thrown around more often...which he loves.

Briggs has been pushing the boundaries lately. I finally gave in and put him in time-out. This is what he thought about it.... Apparently, it was pretty funny that Mom got mad and made him sit.

About a month ago, this is where I found Briggs.

...In the sink.

He loves toothpaste and he figured he'd get it himself by climbing onto the counter.
Currently I'm having a hard time finding new hiding spots for my stuff. He gets into EVERYTHING!

Briggs love to beat on anything that makes a sound. He's going to be a drummer in a band. This we know.

Most the time he is running.

...usually away from me.

This is the visual I see often. He takes off, with only one backward glance, making sure I'm not pursuing him as he escapes.

10 comments:

Elise said...

Wow, Briggs is getting so big! And although it doesn't seem possible, he keeps getting cuter.

The Little's said...

He is getting so big! Isn't it fun having a boy?? We need to get together again soon before I pop...I'm looking to deliver around Frontier Days, so you can come see me at the hospital and bring me a shave ice!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Oh Sarah he is SO cute. It's a good thing I'm going to see that cute little man of yours in 2 weeks, because if it were any longer I would get a ticket to Colorado and come give him kisses. I LOVE him. seriously we can't wait to see you guys.

Taylor Family said...

Wow, is that what I get to look forward to. He is getting so big and what a cutie he is.

Renee said...

Love that look on his face while he is in time out. Sarah's twins often put her in time out. Funny how their little personalities develop! He is darling!

Layton family said...

OK, that boy is so fun. can you Believe how much work it is to keep him safe??? I think it gets easier once they turn around 3 because they will listen and understand better. I am glad your hubby is living out is snow shack dreams

Joy For Your Journey said...

What a cutie!! And he does look like he is growing up very fast.

Good luck with the shave ice business. I wish you were here in AZ because I love that stuff!

Erin said...

hahaha...how cute is briggs! and those boys - back together again. like they never were apart. good luck sarah. good luck.

Landon and Dana said...

I am just now seeing this post! Spencer living with you!!???? Hope that is going well... snicker snicker! I know Landon misses those guys! Briggs is all of a sudden HUGE and so grown up! My little guy is getting pretty busy these days and i am just tyring to enjoy the days of immobility

Monica said...

Oh my gosh...he is adorable! What a little man. Can't believe how big he is! I totally know what it's like to have your little guy run away from you...just wait until you have another one! :) Hope you guys are doing well.