Feb 1, 2010

So you think you can.....

We had a So you think you can dance party at our house.
Couples tried to win the Title of the Best Dancing Couple.
The contestants were:

Matt & Janet Dustin
90's Medley rock - Improvisation
Holding out for a hero
Kim & Travis Seyboldt
Hip Hop

Tik Tok - Ke$ha



Bryce & Sarah Lindsey
Contemporary

Baby Baby Baby - Celine Deon


Steve & Courtney Quilter

Hip Hop
You Can't Touch This - MC Hammer

AND the winner was......

ta ta ta tum!



We took home a real trophey, it was like a golden globe!

If you want to see some small video clips of the magical night go HERE.



The competition was Extremely competative...
lots of bruises, pulled groins, sweat, muscle soreness, etc etc. But, everybody pulled through.

The moves/skills/choreography/passion/ determination was unlike I've ever seen!

Was the funnest night EVER!!!
Hopefully we can recruite some more willing and competative couples and make it a semi-anual event.

9 comments:

MissKris said...

That's so funny! You're amazing Sarah. Congrats :)

Sharon & George said...

What a fun activity!

Kimberly said...

WHATEVER... it was totally rigged. (And I am not a sore loser.)

Joy For Your Journey said...

It is always nice when the hostess wins. :-) My question is--how did you convince your husband to wear that shirt! Now there is a man who is secure in his masculinity! :-)

Skye said...

haha that picture of you guys is HILARIOUS!!! Love the passion there, love it.

The Little's said...

Will and I think the right people won! How in the crap did we miss this?! Congrats on the trophy, tho! I hope it has a prominent spot in your home...it deserves it!

Ruthie said...

Uumm...now, who were the judges?
I'm just saying...

mike said...

OMG!!! I cried laughing so hard. You guys were all so good. Bryces shirt was the best.

That is such a fun activity.

Live Well With Judi said...

You are so funny. Thanks for making me laugh. And I must admit, I agree with your mom! Love you