Jan 20, 2010

What a year!

Our little Briggsie has turned 1 year old!!!!For his Birthday he received a special homemade gluten-free, dairy-free, & sugar-free cake!
Which was De-lish!
I was more excited about letting him dive into his cake than I was about anything else.
The kid knows how to stuff his face!
I loved it!
We planned a special day for him full of chucky cheese...which was SO LAME!
It was WAY trashy and only about 2 rides worked.
However, Bryce disappeared for awhile, only to be found winning the game, Deal or NO Deal.

He proceeded to win 2 more times and you'd think those large amounts of tickets he scored would have bought us a large stuffed teddy bear...on no. no no. A small plastic lizard is more like it. Although, we did score this awesome picture taken by Chuck E. Cheese himself.

Anyway, after being un-impressed with that place, we found
ourselves at "Jumpin," a kids inflated playground area.
A couple days later we had a birthday party for Briggs with 16 kids and 10 adults!
It was a PARTAY!
Unfortunately my pictures didn't turn out from the party, but it was fun and crazy!

Immediately, overnight, Briggs has changed. This is no joke.
He's developed this little attitude. I'm not sure what to do about it.
Is it to early to put a child that just turned 1 in timeout? if not, how do you discipline when he's a bad boy?
This picture is where I found him yesterday after 2 seconds of taking my eyes off him.
His mischievousness isn't the problem, it's his sassyness.
It's fun to see him develop and change. He's just doing it too fast!
My little baby is a little boy now.
He is so loved!

6 comments:

the Eggett's said...

Happy birthday little Briggs! Sarah, I would love to plan a time for us all to get together. . . maybe you can make your sugar-free gluten-free dairy-free cake for us? . . . Hope all is well. I will call you soon!

Joy For Your Journey said...

Happy Birthday to Briggs!! What a cute little boy. I understand the changing suddenly. The day Ryan turned two, he threw himself on the ground and had a major temper tantrum. He had always been so sweet and mild until that moment.

I love the cake eating pictures. Very cute.

Tom and Nan said...

Love that cute birthday boy!

MissKris said...

Happy Birthday Briggs!!! He is so cute.
That's funny that he's starting to become more of a stinker... But personally I think I'd rather have a stinker than a boring kid :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Briggs could never be a bad boy, he's too adorable. Sarah you could make a lot of money with your photography. Maybe you could take pictures of my family in so cal when we see you . You are a talented lady. Give that boy a kiss from his auntie samie.

Sharon & George said...

Happy Birthday Briggs! Shaved Ice in winter! It must be (to quote Eric) "Like nothing I've ever tasted". Personally I'll have a gluten free, sugar free hot chocolate. Love your blog! From Sharon Long (I'm commenting on Melissa's blog)