Jan 4, 2010

Welcome to our House

Hurray! We moved into our NEW home.
For those Fam Members that have requested pictures of the house...
Whalla! I will give you a tour.

Walking in the front door you are greeted by the FRONT ROOM
Behind the front room is my Fav....THE KITCHEN!
It has all the space a girl could want. Love the Island and the Pantry. Our DINING ROOM is to die for with sunset views and a walk out deck.
Moving on to the FAMILY ROOM
Could it get any better with this couch? I say No.
It's nice and big. Plenty of room for toys and games.
It also walks out onto our back deck.
Sitting area
My favorite part of this Fam room is the Pellet stove.
A woman's BEST FRIEND! This is the MAIN BATHROOM which is located right off the fam room.
It's great for a quick relief
The LAUNDRY ROOM is in a perfect spot located right off the mudroom.
My favorite part, the shelving! Heading on upstairs.... We have the MASTER BEDROOM
With our....drumroll....NEW KING SIZE BED
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! And, our new BEAUtiful comforter we received for Christmas
Here we have the MAIN BATHROOM
It contains the best treasure in the house....
A Jetted Tub. So Glorious.
That is the end of the tour today.
I still need to show your 3 more bedrooms, an office, 2 bathrooms, and a deck.
They are still a work in progress. So stay tuned.
If you ever want to see this place in real life, PLEASE COME AND VISIT! We NEED you!

7 comments:

Justin + kelly said...

Its beautiful!! I will have to drag Justin out there to come see you guys and that adorable little man!!

The Little's said...

I love, love, love it!! Aren't you in love with your king size bed?! I knew you would be!! I can't wait to come see it in person...when shall we do that?!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Thanks for the virtual tour. I love it!!!! It's perfect for you guys I'm a little jealous that eric gets to see it this weekend. He's so excited. I love you furniture.

Adrienne said...

wow! it's so lovely. makes me yearn for a home of my own! someday :). love you and miss you guys.

the Eggett's said...

Congrats on your house! It is beautiful! Do you mind me asking where you got your big brown couch that is in your family room?? I love it!

Janet said...

I'd like to submit that the big red rug in the bathroom is one of my favorite features! I'm really jealous you have a king sized bed. That would really come in handy over here when a chubby two year old gets into our tiny little queen-size!

Monica said...

Wow! What a beautiful home! And very beautifully decorated!