Dec 14, 2009

11 Months

Our little Briggsie is getting SO big.

Briggs took his first steps the day before Thanksgiving and hasn't stopped walking since. He shakes and nods his head. He's a pro at going up and down stairs after only one spill.


He hates broccoli and loves blueberries, strawberries, green beans, and peas. His toys are a thing of the past and since we moved into our new house, he's been scaling the new terrain and will play with anything that looks or acts like a stick.
He babbles like crazy and loves wrestling with his mom & Dad

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

OMG I LOOOOOVE THIS LITTLE MAN!!! He is so freakin cute! i miss him already!! LOOOOOVE THE NEW OUTFIT!!!!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I WANT TO HOLD HIM. he is the CUTEST MOST HANDSOME 11 month old boy I know.

Erin Spenc said...

What a handsome little boy! I love it.

Alex and Jane said...

I can't believe he is so old! It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant in Lake Powell gagging from the smell of celery.

Ryan and Kimmi said...

Hi Sarah...

Can you email me your home address?
My email is kimmi526@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks and have a wonderful Christmas!

Kimmi Carlos