Aug 2, 2009

Esophageal Sphincter Malfunction

I have land mines all over the floor.
My cream carpet now looks speckled orange and white.
This kid spits-up CONSTANTLY.
Whenever we play around I'm always on guard, so I can dodge an upload.
But this time I wasn't so lucky.
After he produced this puddle on my neck, he rubbed his face in it.
Moments later he did this......And again moments later he spit up on himself and Daddy.
(Bryce wouldn't let me post the pic since he was not dressed appropriately :)
This scenario is extremely frequent in our household.
I read that this spit-up stuff is normal.
But this much?! It can't be!

4 comments:

Nedra said...

better that end than the other.

The Little's said...

William used to spit up like that, too...once he even got it in Will's mouth...not pretty.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I remember when Kamryn started scooting all over the place was when she would spit up the most. It's all the activity on his little belly. You know he's adorable when he's still stinkin cute even with orange spit up all over his face:).

Trevor and April said...

Gross...... Birth Control :)