Aug 20, 2009

Big Boy

Briggs started crawling a couple weeks ago.
He loves the freedom and is constantly on the move.
His favorite terrain is the kitchen floor, cupboards and dishwasher.This morning I caught him getting into my purse and going through my wallet!
No doubt looking for cash!
Moments later he decided to rearrange the books and toys...
and then he tried scaling the bookshelf.
(yes, he actually tried climbing it)
I love watching him try new things and venture into new places.
I may not be so stoked about his new ability in a couple months, but for now I think its adorable.






When he has down time you'll find him watching his favorite show in one of these two positions.
In my basket...

or with his ball

11 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

super cute! i loved when the girls learned to crawl. they would follow me everywhere :o) but they no longer stayed where i put them - and haven't ever since!

Dave and Camille said...

So cute! He's so good... I love the pic of him sleeping in your basket. Thankfully Carly isn't crawling yet... and I definitely haven't been encouraging it. I don't want to have to start watching her all the time! Have fun with your adorable little boy!

Justin + kelly said...

Are you serious! Hes getting so big so fast! He is such a doll.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

He's a sneaky little guy. I can't believe he's growing up soooo fast. Wish we could see you guys this weekend.

Ruth said...

I'm so happy when I open your blog and see new photos of our big boy! So does he just hang out in that basket and watch Baby Einstein? I noticed he has his ball close by...you are in serious trouble! I see lot's of ball games in your future!
XOXOXOXO

The Little's said...

I'm so excited for Lil Briggs! Crawling definitely is fun for a little while...time to baby proof!!

Erin Spenc said...

He is so big! Little Einstein is Stone's favorite show too.

Gar and Jess Long said...

See...this is a far more inviting post than the last one! I was close to reporting your blog. He's a superstud -- a real basketcase! I love the pic of him chilling with the ball...he's an athlete!

Layton family said...

THat is pretty stinkin adorable... and you are right, it will get old in a couple months but enjoy it for now

Briana Walker said...

Those Baby Einstein DVD's are definitely having an effect. He knew to go straight for the wallet in your purse. Next thing you know he will be writing your checks out to cash and crawling to the bank. Maybe it's time to switch to Baby Bach and make him a rockstar.

Live Well With Judi said...

Oh he is so darling! I loved it when my babies started to crawl..they're very busy, but also so happy that I couldn't help but be happy for them. This is a wonderful stage. I love the new look for your blog too. Good job!