Jul 13, 2009

Rockies

My sweet cousin Camille and her family invited us to our first major league baseball game in Colorado. It was Briggsies first experience with professional sports.
He was fascinated by the bright lights and the boys that sat behind us.His little buddy CarlyIt was SO nice to get out as a family and do something fun
This tongue is the latest trendHe wanted to stick out his tongue for this whole feeding session.
I was barely able to cram the food in his mouth, and he insisted on keeping it pointed at me the WHOLE time.

4 comments:

Dave and Camille said...

Too cute! I'm so glad you guys could come, we had a blast. Briggs' tongue is funny... Carly started to do that too this past week and it's funny but annoying during feeding time! :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I love that little pointy tongue. He's too cute for words, I miss you guys. Doing the web cam just makes me miss him even more.

The Little's said...

Baseball games are the best...and your guys are SUPER brave for taking your baby! Can my kids tag along with you guys next time, too?

Mark and Juli said...

When I first saw the picture of the baby in the pink I thought 'man Briggs has changed and why is he wearing pink'Then I realized my error . He is getting cuter and cuter and the one in the pink ain't bad either. Mark