Jul 27, 2009

Frontier Days

We've spent the last 10 days in Cheyenne, Wyoming selling shaved ice at the famous Frontier days...the biggest Rodeo anywhere!
It was pretty grueling, but we had a bunch of fun. I loved watching Bryce come up with ways to market and see his satisfaction when he saw the enjoyment on peoples faces after tasting the fluffiness.Briggsie was such a good sport traveling almost every day from Colorado to Wyoming and spending morning till night outside amongst the people selling shaved ice. We set up his pack-n-play next to the shack and he played and slept in there. He was such a trooper.
We met a bunch of people from all over the country, and world.
I never knew this rodeo was so big.
We got an opportunity to go to the actual pro finals rodeo. It was awesome!Our little Briggsie is now an official cowboy.

10 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

He is just the cutest little cowboy I've ever seen. I miss him so much. You look beautiful Sarah. Bryce, that shack is awesome. Who would pass it by without tasting it? Since we're the only ones not at Powell let's do the webcam. Love you guys.

Dave and Camille said...

Too cute! Briggs looks so tan, I'm jealous! I'm glad things went well for you guys ad that it was a success for Bryce. Yay!

Aleena said...

YEE HAW!! Briggs is so Dog Gone cute. Next year you should do it again and just have Briggs stand outside the shack and tell the people to buy shave Ice. YOu will be MILLIONAIRES!!!!

The Little's said...

I love the photos! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed your week here...next year we'll have to spend more time together! Also...thanks for getting my children addicted to shave ice. William won't stop asking for it and has been devastated since I drove by where you all were set up to show him you were gone! He'll survive...I might not! Love you guys!

Gar and Jess Long said...

I just want to know how much cash the B&B pulled in?! B&B, is my new term for Bryce, not for a lame Bed and Breakfast, it stands for Businessman Bryce...working at his dreams. haha. Jess and I enjoyed the post. Cheers

the Eggett's said...

Yes, such a darling cowboy. Sounds like you guys are having a blast and enjoying life. I would love to plan a cousin get-together, probably next month. I'll call you soon.

Terri said...

Briggs looks so much like Russell. He is getting so dang cute! I am glad that your business is doing so well! It looks like a lot of fun,

Justin + kelly said...

That boy is just the cutest little cowboy ever!! Justin will be soo proud of Bryce!

Jessett said...

Briggs is the cutiest little cowboy I have ever seen.. Congrats on doing good.... Bryces snow cone shack looks fabulous....

Mark and Juli said...

That sure is a step up from the Snoopy sno cone maker. It really looks great. Where do you get something like that and how do you move it around? That Briggs is the cuttest little guy. You guys are great. Mark