Apr 2, 2009

I'm Pregnant...

SHOCKED!? Bryce had the same reaction when he saw the large + sign on my pregnancy test located on the bathroom counter. He was actually quite excited and couldn't believe our children would only be 10 months apart!

He couldn't stop smiling until I told him april fools, afterwhich he was pretty bummed.... hmmm interesting.


So, how did I fake it, you ask? I had my sweet preggo friend pee on the stick for me. What a BFF.


After awhile of looking at that positive pregnancy test I actually started to get quite excited, convincing myself that I just might be pregnant! Maybe, quite possibly, I might be....?! So you better believe I got me a test AND............nope, negativo. No babies 10 months a part. Which is probably a good thing.


But, do you blame me! Just look at this little guy...

9 comments:

Elise said...

If you would have posted that yesterday, then I wouldn't have believed it, but since it's a day after April Fool's...I totally fell for it. Your little guy is so cute! Hopefully we will get to meet him soon. We miss you guys!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Sarah, you're both creative and MEAN. Love you.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

It's pretty awesome that Bryce is holding another woman's pee stick :)

Monica said...

That is too funny...I actually wanted to do the same April Fool's joke on Sean, but I couldn't think of anyone to pee on the stick for me! That's so cute that Bryce was excited! Sean would have been mad if I was pregnant and would have thought that I stopped taking my birth control pills on purpose! I actually wouldn't mind getting prego now...I miss it! ;-)

Funny...I took a pregnancy test too a couple months ago just to make sure I wasn't prego...it was negative too. It's kinda crazy that we could get pregnant right now and not even know it...hence the lack of periods. You sometimes hear that you can't get pregnant while nursing, but that's not true!

What a little stud Briggs is!!

Erin Spenc said...

You have no idea how many times I "knew" I was pregnant within the first year. Jordan never believed me, and alas, when I finally was pregnant, I didn't believe Jordan when he kept telling me I was.

Anyway, I'll have to remember that trick for next year...

Joy For Your Journey said...

I fell for it as well! How funny. Hmmmm. I wonder what my husband would do if I did that on him. :-) I better not. He would probably have a heart attack and die right there on the spot.

The Little's said...

That is so great!! I have friends here that did the same thing (I forgot about April Fool's, or I would have too...) Also...our kids are 17 months apart and I LOVE it! The first year about h-e-l-l...but now it's awesome!

Renee said...

What a crack up! My first two were 13 months apart and it was hard but fabulous at the same time. Next time you post maybe you will be prego for real????

Kimberly said...

I was happy to help you out! You can borrow my pee any time...