Apr 14, 2009

3 months old

I made Briggs get all cutesied up and inflicted a photo shoot upon him. He wasn't happy about the 3,650 pics. He now weighs 15 lbs. 8 oz. He loves his Dad, playing patty cake with Mom and going to the gym where he gets random people offering to babysit him for free
He enjoys talking his language and having Daddy chime in and respond in his own made up language, which is different than Briggs' but equally incomprehensable...they seem to understand each other which is rather creepy, but cute.
Briggs loves to pretend run, spit up his food, blow saliva bubbles & make faces
Daddy calls him Booger or Boogito and Mommy calls him Buddy or Briggsie Boy We love him

8 comments:

Tom and Nan said...

He needs to be in the movies he's so dang cute. Miss him like crazy.

MissKris said...

He is so cute! I love the hat! Although I think it makes him look much older than three months. Love you Sarah!

Adrienne said...

What a little stud. He looks adorable in that hat. You are such a good photographer! You need to teach me. Maddie and I are having Briggsie withdrawls :(. Miss you.

Trevor and April said...

Oh my seriously!! I cannot get over how cute he is, I just want to take a bite out of him!!!! Can't wait to see you in roughly 5 weeks!

Taylor Family said...

He is so cute Sarah! He almost weighs as much as
Reese does. I can't believe he already 3 months old

Aleena said...

Okay sarah, we need to have a talk... Briggs is making it really hard for me to want any more kids. How can I compete with that?! He is the most handsome little boy ever. I wish he was mine!! I NEED some free babysitting. Gosh!

I guess I will have to settle for being his very favorite auntie!!!

Hi Briggsie boo. I love you little guy. oooh yes I do! (pinch his cheeks) Who loves you the most buddy?? (kiss his cheeks) Yes it is Auntie Leena!! You are the best little boy, I love you!!!!

Elise said...

Wow, what a cutie! He gets cuter every day!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Have can you not take thousands of pictures of a face like that. I love our little man. He's growing up so fast. We miss miss miss you guys.