Mar 2, 2009

Auntie Sammy & Uncle Eric

Briggs' Uncle and Auntie came into town from Sacramento to see him.

Briggs adores them. They played and coo'd over him. He loved it!We all went up to the local mountains and stayed the night at winter parkBryce and his brother went snowboarding and pregnant Sammie and I hung out at the hotel, in restaurants and at the Lodge. We talked and had a great time with Briggs while the guys got sore from slamming the slops!

We were so sad to have them leave us.



But they need to go take care of little cousin Kami.


Here are some updated pics of Briggs

Cute P-J's

Briggs can stand up!!!! He is so strong.
His new car seat cover... a lifesaver!!!

Mama's Milk is dripping from his face.. I love when he gets milk-face.

4 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

We miss you guys already. We had so much fun. Thanks for everything. We'll see the little man this weekend and I can put him to sleep them. Love you.

Tom and Nan said...

He's so big. I can't wait to kiss him this weekend.

Judi said...

I know you're in Utah for the blessing. Have a wonderful weekend. You truly have a beautiful baby boy...of course, I expected nothing less. I love watching him 'grow up' long distance. Hugs

Monica said...

Oh my gosh...he is getting so big! Such a cute little guy! I love when Evan gets milk face too!! it's so cute!