May 1, 2009

Addicts anonymous

I'd like to confess an addiction. I'm sure you've noticed my addiction... It's becoming a problem. It's slowing our computers...breaking them down, overloading the memory. It's not my fault though, it runs in my family. I inherited this addict gene from my Grandma. My dear Grana Steed, the one that always has a camera in her hand. Now that I think about It, I've never seen her without one.


I'm addicted to taking pictures. I take lots of them. Do you know how hard it is to sift through the multi-thousands to decide which ones go on my blog?! It's a nightmare! The major problem is taking quazillion pictures of the same thing, the same person, the same pose. It's complicating my life. But, everytime I try to just take one, I think....I just...can't...stop(in slow motion)! My finger has developed a very skilled fast twitch muscle that does what it wants. If i've inherited this problem, how do I shake it?

A month ago I had an intervention and I committed to only posting no more than 10 pics per post. I've done pretty good, but It's been extremely difficult. It's a daily battle and I feel like I'm going to relapse.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I can relate but am disappointed that you posted NO pictures with your "addict" post...I love seing pictures of your cute little guy.

Sharon & George said...

I love seeing those pics of your little one. keep them rolling.