Mar 14, 2009

2 Months Old!

Briggs is 8 weeks old and weighs 13 lbs! He's our big boy. Every morning he wakes up with lots of smiles for his Mommy & Daddy.
It makes our day! For his 2 months party Bryce and I took him to his first Zoo experience.
There is this guy in the area that has made a zoo in his yard of his tin/metal creations. It was interesting and creepy.


On Sunday he looked so special in his tie - shirt.
His belly even hung over the top of his pants, which is a requirement for male church goers
He loves his bouncy chair. Bryce rigged it so his feet now touch the ground. He bounces and loves looking at the birdies at the top.

His favorite hobby is showering! He LOVES it.

3 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I miss Briggs so so so much. I can't believe how big he looks in these pictures. He is gorgeous. We can't wait to see you guys soon. Love you.

Terri said...

Oh my gosh Sarah, he looks like he has your skin tone, that beautiful olive skin. He is so beautiful! (Can you say that about a boy?) What a good mom you are.

Tom and Nan said...

I can't believe how big he is. He's sooo dang cute! I love that little boy.