Nov 9, 2008

Baby Hungry

I'm getting real baby needy lately. I cried when i viewed these videos...the preg hormo's are alive and well.


I've been trying to be all creative and mother-like lately. I was especially excited for our relief society super-saturday bcuz I signed up to make both the diaper bag, and the wall hanging. My mom would be proud that i sewed this bag. It was a nightmare. Took my forever, with a lot-a mistakes. And to top it all off, Bryce said he wouldn't be caught dead carrying it. So much for my innate desire for creativity...squashed.

My sweet friend, Kim also made the same bag, but with cuter material. Bryce saw her bag at church and asked why i couldn't have made one like hers. She ended up giving it to us for a baby gift! How nice is that! Now Bryce won't mind carrying the diaper bag wherever he goes.

My sweet sister-in-law, Adrie, helped me by making the adorable wall hanging. At least 1 thing turned out well from super-sat. We've started to put together the little guy's room...just in-case he's 9 weeks early ;)

WINDSOR SHOWER

My sweet relief society put together a baby shower for me. It was SO nice! It blows my mind how generous people are. This ward is so great.

Some of the friends in our ward.

The 2 ladies on the far left, Kim & Amber are pregnant also! Our little guy will have a bunch of little friends his age!)

9 comments:

Evaly said...

It's always good to be prepared, right? I remember doing that with McKell. I think I was 5 months along and we were completely ready for her to come- the crib was set up and everything :) Of course, she was a week late! With the second one, you barely remember to get the crib out and that due date sure sneaks up on you. It's all so fun though! That first video was really funny- I've never seen a baby do that! P.S. I think your crafts turned out great :)

Kimberly said...

Ummm, I wish you would have specified which of us are pregers....because I just look like I ate too much at your shower!!

So, for those of you who read this...the girl on the very left is pregs as well...not just chunky.

Jessett said...

Did you swallow a watermelon?? You look great girl. I love that the room is being put together already. Isn't it so much fun?

Oh yeah, and the diaper bag is sooo cute.

MissKris said...

Sarah! I loved your baby movies! Soooo funny... another funny one (although I feel bad telling you if baby movies make you cry...) is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ALIL7T764
Enjoy! Hopefully you haven't already seen it :-)
Love ya Sarah!

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

I got thinking the other day that I should check your blog because I thought your baby was due already. Wrong! But, I am looking forward to seeing pictures of his debut! Hope you're doing well.

Monica said...

That is the cutest baby laugh I've ever seen! And you look so cute with your prego belly! You are so skinny everywhere else! So cute! Enjoy being pregnant...I kinda miss it! I told Sean that I wanna be pregnant again and he looked at me like I was crazy!! I think we'll wait a little bit! haha!

Nedra said...

You are actually looking like you are pregnant now! The videos were so funny. How do you come up with these things?
See you soon at Thanksgiving.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Baby hungry?? ME TOO!!!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Ha ha.. Probably both.
And we ARE working on it ;)