Oct 22, 2008

'Od to the PUmpKiN pAtcH

Everyone was blogging about pumpkin patches so Bryce and I took our date-night to the local patch. It was dark....that's evidently a problem. Apparently you can't see the pumpkins without light.

We still made it work.

Point and Shoot

We found some hay stacks....


We played "jump the haystack" author'd by none other than my own Mr. chief.
The injuries were minimal but apparent.

The dedication to the game was profound.




FORT FUN


We took our competition to the golf court and furthered the battle with a bit of minnie golf.


I would like to say.... for the record....


wE TIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That's pretty much a win fo me! Heh.

3 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Sarah where's your bump I hardly notice it. And should you be jumping high in the air like a crazy lady? I swear I think we deserve medals for doing some of the things these Lindsey boys do. We miss you guys.
We wish you were coming to the party too. We want to plan a trip out there. Love ya.

The Holland Family! said...

Sounds like so much fun...and you look great! I love that you guys seem to ALWAYS be laughing!

Jessett said...

I love that you guys first went to a pumpkin patch and second took pictures. I love all of them.

You my dear look fabulous. Your tummy is so small. So not far!!!!!!