Oct 24, 2008

How men talk to their wives....

So, my hubbie and i talk. I feel like we talk all the time.
I tell him stories or we have long conversations, and of course i'm doing most of the talking, but we conversate.
So, why is it when i bring up a topic that we've previously talked about, he has NO CLUE what i'm saying...he can't remember a THING about the convo.
That got me wondering...
Are we really talking? am i talking? .....i AM talking, but to who?
So i did some internet investigating, i like to call it research.
This video shed some massive daylight on my comprehension

7 comments:

Kristine said...

I definitely think this is the case. Tristan never remembers things I tell him. But this is only half the problem. Sometimes Tristan and I will be talking about the same thing but I don't understand him at all because he thinks like a man. I don't always understand the way they think.

The Holland Family! said...

Okay that is funny! How could your sweet hubby ingnore you!???

lindseydenison said...

AMEN!

Nedra said...

Oh Sarah you are too funny! So wise for such a young wife. Can I just tell you that after 30 years this is still the case with Mr. Cactus and me! I even showed this video to Mr. Cactus and Paul and they laughed right along with me.

Em-Cat said...

That's hilarious and totally true!

Adrienne said...

Sarah- your computer ate my pictures! I went to get them off my camera and they were gone! Oh well, but if you could post a couple of the cuter ones then I can steal them. Thanks. We had so much fun with you guys. Miss you already.

Mark and Juli said...

I forgot what I'm commenting on. Did you say something in your blog that I found interesting or I wanted to comment on? I can't remember. Mark