Sep 27, 2008

I am in love with this one guy

Bryce and i were on a bike ride the other day and we came across this skate park. Bryce couldn't get his mind off of it and HAD to go buy a skateboard the next day so he could hang with the middle school boys and skate.
He realized he's a bit older than the young bucks and his stamina isn't what it used to be. He's received a couple boo boo's on his shins. But he rocks!


I think it is so funny how Bryce gets so excited about certain sports. He has this inner magnetic pull which makes him feel the need to not only experience the sport, but master it.


His new goals:
  • Kayak down the colorado river, become an expert.
  • Hike longs peak, a crazy wicked steep cliff, become an expert.


Some pics of things he's obsessed with and very good at.

SnowboardingGolfing
(his 1st place trophey that he received with his Dad)Tennis
Baseball

Taking risks

Volleyball


Wakeboarding


Is there anything he CAN'T do, you ask?
Well, maybe one thing....



I love him




6 comments:

Layton family said...

that is FUNNY! I think he is just as passionate about you! we had a friend at the race with a fancy camera. She took most of the pics! Wish it was our camera.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

We love you too Uncle Bryce.
And we love Aunty Sarah

The Holland Family! said...

Okay, that has to be one of the funniest posts ever! Your husband is an absolute crack up - Geoff tells me all the time that you two are hilarious! I love all the pictures. I am glad to hear that you are adjusting to life in Colorado!

Justin + kelly said...

Too funny! I love the pic with weights at the end. Justin always talks about the mission and how Bryce hated to go workout.

Elise said...

I know what it's like to have a husband that is great at everything he tries! It is sometimes frustrating to me! But I am grateful nonetheless, as I am sure you are.

Mark and Juli said...

I think Juli knows how you feel. Mark