Aug 6, 2008

THE Waterfall

Bryce and I went to Utah for my Brother Dougie's Mission Farewell.

The Whole family for out last pic....at least for awhile.

My brothers and my dad have been working on a huge waterfall in our backyard for over the last 10 years.

My brother Doug wanted to see it finished before he left.



Everyone, especially all the men in the family worked all day and night for 3 days to get it finished.

The ladies helped with the waterfall and cooked 3 days for a scrumptious mexican-style cafe rio salad buffett farewell dinner.

We finally got it done and had the un-veiling sunday morning before his farewell talk.

It is a-mazing!

PIONEER DAY - THE 24TH OF JULY
The family enjoyed a fire-work show from Dougie Bug who worked tirelessly to display the greatest light-show extraviganza on the block.All the neighbors joined us for the celebration. yeah for the pioneers!

0 comments: