Aug 6, 2008

It's a..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like we got ourselves...... a WiENeR !!!!The little guy is adorable. I think he's a riot. He was having a blast in my tummy. He's like his dad...can't sit still, always has to be doing something.
At first he was totally laying-out, basking in the rays of the amniotic fluid with his little arm propped up behind his head...just hangin. Then he became Mr. A.D.D...rollin around in there, not that he had much room...the kid is big (my stomach can attest to that). Then, in the middle of his rolley-polleyness he fell asleep...(again, just like his dad. ) After the technician woke him up, he whipped out his acrobatic maneuvers, showin-off for mommy & Grandma, and decides to climb up my womb. As he layed on his back he kicked he feet up in the air and connected with the top of my womb and then decided to start walking up my womb until his feet were completely over his head and his body curled up into a crouch, his little bum sticking upward into the watery air. Hah! It was genious! What kind of kid knows how to climb in a 5"x 3" amniotic sac.

17 comments:

Jason and Kelsey said...

oh my goodness...that is so exciting! congratulations!

McGiven Family.... said...

Congratulations! I have to say that I love my little boys...they are so fun! I am so excited for you!

Photography by Evaly said...

Congratulations! We'll miss you- good luck in CO

Jessett said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are so cute and if he is half as athletic as Byrce he will be set. Well, sounds like he already is.

We are so happy for you and Bryce.


Congrats on the move too. It looks like a beautiful place to live. But I know how bad EVERYONE is going to miss you guys.

Jill said...

Congratulations! On the baby boy and on the move. So exciting!

the Eggett's said...

YEah! Congrats!

Taylor Family said...

Congratulations! Isn't the ultrasound the coolest thing, I am so excited for you.

Elise said...

We were thrilled to here about your baby boy! So exciting! We will miss you guys a lot! But now we will have an excuse to visit Colorado! Congrats!

Burnhams said...

AWESOME!!! Little boys are so much fun! Congratulations guys. that is so so exciting.... now time for some shopping right?

Brooke G said...

Congrats on the boy! We are excited for you ! ! That will be so much fun for you both!

Kevin & Ashley said...

Congrats you two! We are so happy for you! We are expecting our first little boys, but we hear they are the best and so easy! I love feeling them move around! It is the best! Sounds like you have an extremely active one too which makes it fun! We wish you guys the best, especially in beautiful Colorado! Lucky you!!!

Monica said...

Yeay!!! congrats on the little boy!!! how exciting! Can you feel the kicking/taps yet? That was the coolest part...feeling the lil guy for the first time! hope you guys are doing well! Good luck in CO!

Layton family said...

SOOOO much has happened since we last talked! YOu got an ultrasound! Yeah a boy! I am so happy. let's talk on Saturday(i have already gone over my minutes this month, so I have to wait for a weekend). I am glad you are posting belly pics, it is so fun to see

Nikki, Cody, and Tessa said...

Sarah!!! Hi there! It's Nikki Phillips and saw your link on Laura's blog!!! You are MORE beautiful than ever, even though I didn't think that was possible. Congrats on marrying, and congrats on your new little bun in the oven!!! p.s. If you want to view my blog, because it's set to private, you have to email me your email address @ nicoletreese@hotmail.com so I can invite you to view. Fun finding your blog!

Em-Cat said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for your nice comment on our blog! We wish you were staying too...it would be so fun to have our little boys be cute little buddies...snif...I'm going to miss you guys!

Elise said...

We were so bummed that we didn't get to see you before you left! Glad to see that you arrived safely and are doing well! Keep your blog updated so we can see how you guys are doing, along with that future little Lindsey baby.

Em-Cat said...

You know how sad it makes me that our boys won't grow up being buddies! :-( Especially since they're practically going to have the same birthday. We already miss you!