May 19, 2008

SOFTBALL

Bryce & I are on a co-ed softball team.

We just started the season and We really enjoy it.

I'm pretty un-coordinated so i have a lot of practicing to do.



I thought i was coordinated until i married into Bryce's family....

I can't play tennis, ping-pong, golf, soccer, ski or foozeball. The Lindseys are ALL champions at these and any other game. Bryce always gets me on his team cuz we're married. I can feel him squirming inside knowing he'll have to play with me again, he's SO competative and hasn't won a game yet with me on his team..poor guy. He's very nice about it though. He gets to practice patience, which he is a champ at. I love him.

7 comments:

Jessett said...

You guys are so cute! Co-Ed Softball... How fun!!!

Erin & Jordan Spencer said...

How fun that you get to be on a team together! What an awesome way to spend time with one another.

Cairen said...

you two are always doing the funnest things! That is so cool!

Photography by Evaly said...

I'm totally lol because that's me too! Nathan always gets stuck with me and we always lose. He is so nice about it though :)

Aleena said...

Looking good! Sarah, give yourself more credit. You are like the best at aerobics, kickboxing etc. YOu are an asset to any team! Way to go!

julieannepapa said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I bet you are better than you say at sports:-)
Happy Birthday!

Michael said...

I want to be on a Co-Ed Softball team!!! Where is the league you play in? By the way, I can totally beat Bryce at Ping Pong.